COVID-19 Crisis: Information, Resources, and Support for Your BusinessASK AN EXPERT
Help Is Here
Welcome to the RAPID RESPONSE TEAM for the South Sound. We know your business is struggling to understand the ever-changing environment around you as we all struggle to maneuver through the impacts of the COVID-19 crisis. This resource is here to provide expert guidance for South Sound employers so businesses like yours can comply with frequently changing rules and regulations.
Whether you are a small business owner wearing multiple hats, or have a team of hundreds, we are proud to provide resources you can depend on. If you are unsure about lending options or developing regulations at the federal, state and local levels; we are available to help you navigate the crisis. We have people who will talk with you personally and walk you through your available options and new resources.
Please take a moment to read “The Basics” and “FAQ’s” to seek the answers you are searching for.
Covid-19 Business Info Series
Monday, June 1, 11:00am-12:00pm
Please join our panel for an in-depth discussion of issues for our businesses that have arisen due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Chris Eyler, Executive Director- Congressional and Public Affairs, US Chamber of Commerce
- Scott Bossom, Sr. VP – Manager -SBA Lending, Columbia Bank
- Joseph Gosar, Account Executive – South Puget Sound Area, Impact Washington
- Geoff Lawrence, Account Executive- South Sound & Peninsula Region , Impact Washington
- Kevin L Proctor, President, ABK Consulting Group LLC
- Tom Pierson, CEO, Tacoma-Pierce County Chamber of Commerce
- Bruce Kendall, CEO, Pierce County Economic Development
- John Powers, Exec Director, Kitsap Economic Development Alliance
Starting at 10:45am (Webinar begins at 11:00) on your computer or cell phone with internet capability.
- Join the webinar and ask questions: https://zoom.us/j/843841095
- +16699006833,,843841095# or +13462487799,,843841095#
- Webinar ID: 843 841 095
- Dial +1 253 215 8782