COVID-19 Crisis: Information, Resources, and Support for Your BusinessASK AN EXPERT
Tacoma Health Dept. Guidance for Reopening
You want to reopen but you want to make sure that your employees and customers are safe. How do you do it? What do you need to know?
The Tacoma Health Department’s Reopening Toolkit offers answers such as which mask to wear, and resources like important signage for display.
You Must Wear a Mask
Face coverings and masks are important tools in preventing the spread of coronavirus. Used in conjunction with social distancing and physical barriers, they help protect workers and the public.
When should workers use cloth face coverings and masks to protect others from the coronavirus, and when should workers be required to use respirators to protect themselves.
PPP Loan Forgiveness Application
To apply for forgiveness of your Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loan, you (the Borrower) must complete this application as directed in these instructions, and submit it to your Lender (or the Lender that is servicing your loan). Borrowers may also complete this application electronically through their Lender.
Covid-19 Business Info Series
Monday, July 13, 11:00am-12:00pm
Please join our panel for an in-depth discussion of issues for our businesses that have arisen due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Victoria Woodards, Mayor, City of Tacoma
- Pam Cody, President, Sound Tax and Accounting
- Monica Blackwood, President and CEO, West Sound Workforce
- Tom Pierson, CEO, Tacoma-Pierce County Chamber of Commerce
- Bruce Kendall, CEO, Pierce County Economic Development
- John Powers, Exec Director, Kitsap Economic Development Alliance
Starting at 10:45am (Webinar begins at 11:00) on your computer or cell phone with internet capability.
- Join the webinar and ask questions: https://zoom.us/j/843841095
- +16699006833,,843841095# or +13462487799,,843841095#
- Webinar ID: 843 841 095
- Dial +1 253 215 8782